Having trouble installing or using PikaShow APK on your Android device and TV? Android version should be 4.0 or above.
The instructions to use the PikaShow app are below:
For Android Mobile/TV:
If you have an Android TV or Phone, follow these instructions to install the app.
- Download PikaShow APK latest version from our website.
- Navigate to Settings on your device, and enable installing from "Unknown Sources" under the Security.
- Locate the downloaded PikaShow APK in the file manager and open it to start the installation process.
- Once the installation is done, open the PikaShow and enjoy!
If you have Amazon FireStick, follow these instructions to install the app.
- Open the FireStick Settings on your Android TV.
- Go to the "My Fire TV" and select "Developer Options" from the list.
- Turn On "ADB Debugging" and "Apps from Unknown Sources"
- Now go back to the home screen, open Amazon Apps Store, and download the app "Downloader"
- Once the installation is completed, open the "Downloader" app and allow permission to access files.
- Select the URL section and go to PikaShows.com to download the PikaShow APK.
- Install the PikaShow APK and enjoy!
How to Download Videos/Movies in PikaShow?
- PikaShow App comes with the video download option. Follow these instructions to download any movie/tv show.
- Download and install the latest version of the PikaShow App from our website.
- Navigate to PlayStore and download the app called "1DM Downloader" on your device.
- Once you installed 1DM Downloader, open PikaShow and select any movie/tv show you want to download.
- It will prompt with two options whether to Stream or Download. Select the download option and start downloading the video via 1DM Downloader.